The Architecture Centre’s programmes are designed to inspire, inform and involve people in shaping a better built environment. We use the power of creativity to engage diverse audiences and share our passion for good design.
We believe that by increasing public awareness of architecture and design we will raise expectations, thereby providing both opportunities and demand for better buildings and places.
Our work includes:
- Talks, discussions and other events, sharing ideas, promoting critical debate
- Exhibitions that challenge, provoke and inspire
- Learning activities that encourage young people to play an active role in their environment
- Walks, visits and family activities to promote direct engagement with cultural heritage
- Support for communities seeking to improve their neighbourhood
- Work with professionals and decision-makers to raise ambitions and achieve design excellence
- Resources including Bristol Opening Doors website and app alongside learning resources